I-Reach For Art
I-Reach for Art is going Virtual
Dear I-REACH 2 Supporter,
Since 2012 we have hosted I-Reach for Art as our annual fundraising event that supports our Mission of high-quality, individualized, innovative and therapeutic services for adults with intellectual disabilities. But, IR4Art has become bigger than that to us over the last several years. This event has become our annual opportunity to connect with our community and to thank you for supporting us in ways too numerous to list.
With this in mind, we are grateful to announce I-Reach for Art 2020- “the hybrid edition”.
We will be offering our supporters three ways to participate: Funding the Mission, a Silent Auction and a small 50 person ticketed gathering.
You can participate in Funding the Mission now!
On September 24th we will be hosting a small, 50-person ticketed event where we will retire our 2019 “Rock Solid” sponsors to our donor wall and will auction 5 “Rock Solid” sponsorships for 2020. In addition, IR2 staff and participants are busy in the planning and production phases of holding our first ever “flea market flip” We will have 4 teams who will be “flipping” an item and these 4 items will also be up for live auction. Occasions by Cory will be providing food. Live music will be provided by Michael Stirrett and Beth Feronti.
So, what are we asking of you?
- We are asking that you consider participating in our virtual event. Host a virtual table to raise direct funds and generate interest for the silent auction and quick draw pieces.
- We are asking 50 people to pay $100 to attend our September gathering to participate in our Rock-Solid sponsorship and the flea market flip.
- If you would like to put your name on the list for tickets, please contact Tina via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text/phone to 307-660-9547.
- If you are a former sponsor of our event, would you please consider making that same commitment to this year’s “hybrid” edition?
- We are actively looking for donations to for our silent auction.
Please stay connected with us on Facebook as we highlight our program, our needs, and the good stuff that happens here each and every day. We know that our supporters see the value we add to our community and simply ask that you give what you can.
From our IR2 family to you, thank you!